Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stamping and Project Life

Today I am off to work at 4-9.  Our store is not open til 9pm but we do smash through getting stock out on the shelves at night time.  There are only a few of us in the store at night and we manage to get miles of work done while there are no customers and no phones ringing.  it is pretty well fill fill fill the shelves. I love it.  I get to have the day off with my hubby and or son during the school holidays and Im a night owl anyway so I am pretty much motivated to do as much as possible.  Then I am home at 9.30pm to put in a couple of hours of my Project Life kits or just play in my scrapping room regardless.

Last month I signed up for Ali Edwards monthly stamp kit.  I have been eyeing up her stamps for a while now and I just love that they are all such down to earth every day stamps that relate to most of my daily photos I take.
This was my lovely surprise May stamp set.  I am in love with it.

Pop over HERE and have a sneak at what Ali is up to


For June I received this one which I cant wait to use tonight.


I have been collecting stamps over the past few years and I have a great little stash now.  I keep them stored in a adhesive folder which is great.  That way I can view them all out of packets and not on top of each other.  This way I was too lazy to look through them.  Instead they are adhered to the pages and I can fit about 3 stamp sets on each page size depending.  Easy to just pull off, use, wipe down using a baby wipe and put back in its place.

If you want to check the stamp sets out ..... go HERE and see what Ali Edwards is offering.. In Australia at the moment it is costing me $29 a month.  That will change once the exchange rate changes too.  But for me.. It is worth every cent once a month.

Here is my little set up



Thats all for today.. I hope you have a great week.
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Looks great and I love your storing idea, where do you get the storage folders from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome tips! Really cool! Like Diane said, it looks great! I like to try these stamping projects of yours! Is it okay? I am planning to make one and give to mom.

    ReplyDelete