Saturday, May 2, 2015

OMG it is May 2015

Wow.. I cannot believe it has nearly been a month since I blogged.  I wish life would jus slow down.  I like to be busy but it just seems to be every day life for most people around me.  Not much time to stop and smell the roses.  I have 4.5 days off right now as of today so I am going to nurture myself and I have got nothing planned.  To be honest.. I am not a lazy person.. but I would give anything to sleep in and get out of bed at lunchtime to a nice lunch and then just lay in bed or on my bed and just browse through Pinterest.  Just feel totally lazy.  Dreaming I know.. but sometimes you just need to stop in life.
I have been extremely busy doing my months Project Life kits.  I love it that all my customers are so excited when I post they have been mailed out.  They start stalking the postie.  Love it!! Im sure everyone loves happy mail.
Soooo..... as I finish up my kits and get them all in the mail at the end of each month I give myself about 5 days before I start the next months designs.  So last night I thoroughly enjoyed putting this one together.  I am hoping tonight I will get the right hand side done.  I love going through my stash and picking out random cute bits to add to my pages.


Below I have created a collage in Picmonkey.  I love this editing program.  I have used the little red embellishment which is pretty cool and you will find this in the Becky Higgins Embossing Value Kit. It comes with some very cool embellies and the cards are all great and fantastic colours.


Below is my title page for this week. I dont normally use a photo.. but I do love this photo and thought it was appropriate for this week.  The LOVE life chipboard word is from Mambi.  One of my closest friends bought it back from USA when she flew over for CHA in January.  The capture sticker is a transparent sticker from a Heidi Swapp sticker sheet.



As you all know or should by now.. I love my doilies.. Just adds that lovely softness to a photo.  I have the Amy Tan sticker sheet where the word certainly come from.  It is a transparent sticker so looks great on here.  The @ is from the Embossed Value kit.




Thats all for now guys.. My aim tonight is to finish the other side of this layout.  Fingers crossed I can post it here tomorrow night also.
Love and hugs
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment