Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Flutterby Designs and my gorgeous girl

As you may have read in my last post I have been loving using the new release products NOTE TO SELF from Flutterby Designs.  It is so nice to be able to do a spread like this as it is a change from my weekly pages.  I dedicated these cards to my daughter who turns 24 next month.  She lives 1400km away from me so distance is certainly a problem for us.  But every photo of her I cherish. I love this page I put together.  It is all so her.
Danielle is a burlesque dancer and does Ariel silk ribbon dancing.  She loves doing her performances on the hoop.
Make sure you pop over to Flutterby Designs to see all Anita's yummies over there.






 That's all my friends.. until next time... keep reading, posting and getting creative
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment