Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Making Progress for Twenty 15

Well I have been off work for 6 weeks now due to my shoulder surgery.. Its going ok.. just ok.  I didn't realise how long it would take but thats probably because I am not the most patient person when it comes to being restricted in what I do each day.  It has been a huge test for me.. frustrating and many tears but I am learning to be patient and let my body recover in its own time.  There is no possible way of speeding up the recovery.  Now that I am ok with that.. I am a bit more relaxed.  It took me about 4 weeks tho.  So then Monday I go and walk into my dining table leg and break my middle toe.  Such a dork.  Stupid table.. Not sure who put the dumb thing there????  Mmmmmm words were a bit more harsher than that under my breath.
Below is me having my weekly rehab on my shoulder.. Very painful and not nice at all having to exercise my shoulder muscles.. but I have to so I dont get frozen shoulder.   This procedure below is called Dry needles. Ouuuchies.


This was the day we got home.. Ken and Corey packed up the caravan in this weather.. then we started to get flooded at home.. Thank goodness this is all we got.. Our 3 tanks filled and overflowed so that is a massive bonus for us for the next many months.  I love the rain.. I just cant get enough of it.  Crazy I know lol


I have been asked for a long time now to do up my Project Life pages as kits.  So I thought now is probably a good time for me to start.  I have just released my first lot of kits and the interest was amazing!!!!  Thank you all so much for the overwhelming support... I shipped my first kits out in the mail yesterday to Australia, USA, New Zealand and South Africa.  So excited.  It is a lot of work for me being on my own but I do it because I actually cant get enough of creating.. I love to cut and stamp, and colour match and do all those fiddly little things.
Last night I started planning my next kit.  I will be selling them monthly so if you are interested private message me on Face Book.
Here is a sneak peek of my second kit.


We had a great 2 weeks at the beach in our caravan. It was so so hot though we spent a lot of time in there car van as it is air conditioned .. very spoilt.. Glamping is for me lol.. My hubby swam every morning still and then he and Corey went surfing on Coreys new board.  We got a bit of rain but most of it bypassed us.
I am hoping to save for a Cameo.  Does anyone out there have one and can tell me if they like them or now.  I do use my Cuttlebug a lot and Im sure it would be a lot easier and faster and more variety for me.  When is Christmas again?? oh yeah.. Birthday?? Oh yeah.. December ...  Better start saving.. and do some research.
Well that is about it for me today.. I have not done much more except my kits.  
Make sure you become a member of my Facebook page SNAP IT UP PROJECT LIFE.... Its lots of fun and lots of inspiring ladies in the group.

Well on that note I have to say goodbye and enjoy this gorgeous coffee that I have just been served.
Have a great week girls... 
Lots of smiles and happy days..
Moonie x



1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear your news Lisa.

    Be patient with that shoulder, you have it for the rest of your life! Is that acupuncture? I had a couple of sessions in November for my shoulder/back and it was painful for me too! As they say "No Pain No Gain".

    I am looking forward to this weeks mail of your first Kit, you amaze me with your talent and where on earth do you find the time to do everything?

    Many thanks for your vision and inspiration!

    X Di

    ReplyDelete