Sunday, December 14, 2014

Having fun with Flutterby goodness

This is my long weekend off and it is pure bliss.. It has gone from 32-34 degree days to a low 18-20 degree today and pouring with rain.  The perfect weather to feel lazy and content.  My hubby and son have been away for two weeks and I left 5 days before they left so its been nearly 3 weeks since we saw each other.  We are busing to get back together and be in the loving arms of each other again... and of course drive one another crazy.  
Even though I have had a pretty much roller coaster of a few weeks I have managed to squeeze in some time out for myself and do what I love.
This layout I have used some of Flutterbys gorgeous products.  If you have not seen them yet make sure you get those fingers moving and click HERE to see all Anita's goodies.  

  
This is Week 44.  The week I flew north to spend 6 days with my darling daughter who I miss terribly.  We had the best time.  Life is not fair having to be apart... but as long as she is happy I am happy.
Below I have used a Heidi Swapp overlay on my photo.  It is the first one I have used out of my pack I purchased a while ago.  I thought this overlay matched perfect with this cute as rain drop paper I have had in my stash for ages.  The two colourful stickers are of course from Simple Stories.


Below is the cutest 6x4 Everyday Etc card which you can find over at Flutterbys.  They come in a set of 22 Matte photo cards and are great fillers for inserts.  I have added a few title epoxy stickers from Heidi Swapp.


Below is one of the cute cards from Heidi Swapp again.  I have edited my photo by adding the Ali Edwards digi words on it up on the top right hand corner.  To finish this pocket I added the cute flair button from the YOU range.  Pop over here and take a peek.  I love fairs so much I could eat em up.


Here is the super cute Becky Higgins overlay I have used.  So so simple and cute.  I added a little flower embellishment  which matches perfect.


This day in Townsville I was so lucky to have the day with these mad mothers.  My lovely friends Jodi and Helen.  Both scrappers and Project Lifers also.  So of course we had sooo much to talk about and not enough time..  I love the wood veneer  "today".  I love to leave these raw.  They are my favorite.  If you can see just down the bottom on the left there is a little cute tab that says "This is awesome".  Click HERE to have a looksie at them.


And of course my beautiful little ray of sunshine.  She lights up my world when I am with her.. I just want to be her Mummy all the time.. but the circle of life has moved and she is now a little wifey and very happy in her life.. Im sure she still needs me.


Lastly I got this cute little snapshot of her baby Chief.  Her blue stuffy who is the most adorable loving woof woof.  He was at this moment having a wash and a spoil.  He looks a bit serious but seriously was loving every moment of it  I just love love love this SELFIE card from the HAPPY SET.  Just too cool for this little man.. and hey.. how many of us take Selfies now lol.  If you want to see the little pack of flair buttons like the one below go here and check them out.  You will have a field day just choosing the ones you want.  Aren't the little tabs cute.  I love these as they are easy little embellishments that make your page.


On that note.. I'd like to say thanks so much for popping over and reading with me.  I love to share and love to read blogs also.  I hope you have been inspired.
Have a great weekend..
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. I just love your pages Lisa!!! So much eye candy in the way you put your cards together.... plus beautiful memories!! I hope you keep sharing them here on your blog...

    ReplyDelete