Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Mix & Match Collection - Kaiser Craft

Good morning everyone and what a wonderful day it is here on the Sunny coast.. we have the sun shining, the waves splashing and the temp is a nice 22 degrees.. I am on my 4.5 days off at the moment and I wake up so excited to have another day off.. I truly am grateful for every single hour I have off work lol.... I love my ME time.

Its pretty much good fun working in Craft @ Spotlight.  I get to see all the new goodies that arrive in dispatch and do a new layout for new products.  Last week I unpacked this lovely Kaiser Craft.  I dont usually use Kraft Colour on my layouts.. but I loved the fresh pop of white, red and black with this collection.  It is only in the 12 x 12 papers but that was simple.  I just cut it up into my 6x4s and went from there.


I dont often use the same collection for a week (double pages spread) but you need to with Kraft I think. 

 I looove these little Doily stickers.. so easy to use.. Just peel off and waaa laa..
And you can also use the bottom tab of the paper like I have.


I love these Amy Tan thickers.. so yummy for you tummy


The food here was absolutely divine.
That desert you can see was a coconut soft moist cake with liquorice flavoured ice-cream.. Ive wanted to try liquorice ice-cream for forever.. today I did.. I was amazing.. not strong.. just the perfect hint of liquorice.




In the above pocket I have used the little Close to my Heart Flip pockets.  They are great if you have something to add.


In the above middle pocket I have actually adhere my photo to the top of the page.. I didnt want to cut this one up.






So make sure you give this collection a go.. Its fun and easy to work with.. Simple or busy... 
have a great day everyone.. and keep that mojo flowing .
Moonie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always. I am totally loving kraft tam but keep forgetting to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful work Lisa. You are one talented lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous Lisa!! I love what you have done with this collection ♥

    ReplyDelete