Monday, May 19, 2014

Lots to catch up on

Today I have the day off and I am sitting in a very favourite spot of mine.  Its a gorgeous alfresco dining cafe/restaurant right on the beach at Kings Beach Caloundra called Saltwater.  I love it here. The staff are always so warming and greet you by your name and know what coffee I prefer as soon as I rock up. Nice place to be on my day off to catch up on some blogging.. 


I have been getting behind due to going home to NZ and then my daughters wedding and then my first organised Project Life retreat we had here in Nambour @ Daisy Chain Scrapbooks.  
I was pretty pleased I got a fair bit done at the retreat when I dont normally.  We had an awesome bunch of ladies.. we all got had great laughs and good food all weekend and managed to get lots done too.
I just wanted to share with you  my most recent pages I have done.  Below is a 6x8 insert.  I do struggle with them but I do always like to mix up my pages..  I can't do the same each week.









I love using calico and stamps At the Moment.. looks pretty great I reakon. I like different elements on my page.







I love this Simple Story Sticker I have had for forever ... I have been waiting for the right moment to use it. lol











I love my little Vellum heart that is from Studio Fourteen 40.. so quaint and perfect over the top of journalling to break it.










I have now caught up a little more.. I think it is Week 21 this week and I am about to start on Week 17.. so yip always seem to be 4 weeks behind.. will try and catch up a bit this week.. I just dont seem to scrap fast lol.. But thats ok.. because I am not stressed... I'm documenting my life and thats all that matters to me.
Have a fantastic week all my special people.  I hope you all keep being inspired by others work out these just as I do.
Moonie x

3 comments: