Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project Life cards - Weeks 5-7

Here are many of my recent project life inserts I have done lately.  I am on holidays in New Zealand at the moment visiting family who I miss dearly. So nice to be here.  The weather is great. Nice and cool and bearable.. Just what I like.
Today Mum and I had 6 hours out on our own shopping, lunching and having a couple of drinks together in a funky little cafe.
































Thats all for now.. I will be back very soon with some holiday pictures.
Til then
Thanks for stopping in.
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful pages Lisa. I love them all. Each of your cards is an piece of art with so much love. Hope you have an amazing holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So stunning Lisa! Love all the gorgeous details. You are by far my most favourite Project Lifer! :) xx
    Btw, the new specs are awesome! Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are on a roll with PL Lisa!

    ReplyDelete