Friday, February 28, 2014

Life @ 28 Feb 2014

Today I have the day off and I am feeling overwhelmed.. lazy and just need some R&R.
I am at the beach as we type - read doing my R&R. Love this spot.. It is called Saltwater at Kings Beach Caloundra.  So bliss.


 Life gets so busy it just flies before you own eyes.. My hubby has been going away a bit lately for work, my work is full on at the moment, my 90 year old Nana in New Zealand is very unwell, Corey and I are going home to see her in 2 weeks and I am not finding that I have a heap of motivation or mojo for my Project Life.. I know it will pass but the world just goes so bloody fast.


Below is 4 generations.. My Nan is 90, Mum 69, me 44 (eekkkk) and my baby girl is 24 in April.  Grandad passed away 9 years ago.. They had been married for 65 years.  7 kids, and untold Grandchilden.. I think 60 now.. that includes Great Great Grandchildren now.  Nana then had a boyfriend lol but Bill passed away 2 years ago.  Nana is over it now and is just tired I think.  She has had a long long great life with family surrounding her 24/7.  She was still taking Grandkids to school last year and picking them up after being out at night time. She is a real goer.!!


I am looking forward to our Project Life Junkies Retreat that is going to be held at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks on 25 April.  Im super excited to be able to meet a few new girls... that I chat to online.  Lots of fun and chatting and learning about others coming up.  I love weekends like this.  

I have a challenge going on over at Project Life Junkies.. If you are not a member yet.. request to become a member.. Search for Project Life Junkies in Facebook.  We will then add you to the group.  It is a closed group and full of inspiring girls sharing their pages and bargains and ideas.
My Challenge is to create a 6x4 using the colour Yellow, some sort of confetti, a wood veneer and an instagram photo..
This is my take on the challenge below.


Anyway apart from life being full on and busy.... my life is good.  wouldn't change it for the world.. and feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in it who surround me with love and laughter.. 
Have a great weekend everyone xx
Moons x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know what you're saying Lisa! Life can get so overwhelming sometimes and you get caught up in the rat race. Sometimes you have to stop, unwind and just get your thoughts together again. Hope things slow down for you lovely lady. All the best. :)
    Btw, your PL work is gorgeous as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa... love the beautiful pics of you all... and yes... Saltwater is blissful.... gorgeous PL card... not long until your holiday now.... how special that will be...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete