Saturday, October 26, 2013

Life Paper Scrapbook Love

Good evening lovelies... Last month over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook our Project Life challenge was to use instagram photos or even just square photos of your choice.  I maily used my Instagram ones as I love the great range of filters on in Instagram.
I have also used a gorgeous kit from Gossamar Blue.  I love all the cute journal cards in this pack.





This month over @ Life.Paper.Scrapbook our November Challenge is SELFIES... AND ALL ABOUT YOU.... so if you have not done a page on yourself.. now is your opportunity to get out there and take a few selfies. They dont have to be just face shots of  yourself.... it can be a out your challenges in life at the moment, your feet, your family, your work, something about yourself that you love or hate...... anything.. just all about you!!!!
I think it is a great challenge to get yourself out there and scrap yourself instead of all the family for a change.  Make sure you submit your take here by the end of November.  I cant wait to see what you all come up with.
And the generous November Life Page Kit that Gossomar Blue have donated is simply to die for...Make sure you go over and check out what you could be in the winning for!!!

Thats it for me tonight,.... I am off to plan my page.
Moonie.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment