Monday, April 1, 2013

Stepper Card over @ Ruby Rock-it


Featured Product: CARNIVAL King & Queen | Lisa W. & Lisa N.


Hello Ruby Rock-it Fans!!  We are so excited to share with you some fabulous projects from designers Lisa Webb and Lisa Novogrodski today!~
Our featured product this month: our new Carnival King and Carnival Queen ranges have been so well received, thank you for all of your support!
Carnival King Montage
Here's Lisa Webb and her fun stepper card:
Stepper

My son has just celebrated his 10th birthday 2 weeks late as he got chicken pox the day before he turned 10.  He was so devastated but we made it up to him when he was all better.  He had 5 boys sleep over and when he saw this range he asked me if I could make something special for him as a keepsake for his birthday.  I thought this was a great idea to have this Stepper Card next to his bed.  It is the perfect card to make a dimensional card and have lots of funky layers.  This is my first attempt at making a stepper card and it was so much fun and simple to do.  The Carnival King Range is so happy and full of smiles I just love it and I know you will too.  So go on... pop over to our website and take a browse at the stunning new Carnival Range.
Stepper1

Stepper2
Thanks for stopping in and letting us share our creations with you today.
Here's my supply list:
Lisa x

***************************************************************************************************************
Carnival Queen Montage
And now, we have a gorgeous layout courtesy of designer, Lisa Novogrodski:
Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a layout with Carnival Queen!  These papers and embellishments are so fun and perfect for party themed projects.

Party time-1
This is a photo of my daughters birthday cake back when she turned 14! I fussy cut the "Party Time" emblem and made an embellishment out of it.
Party-time-2
I made the rosettes out the Party Time paper. I love lots of texture on my pages and added some modeling paste and Bella Bling for sparkle.
Party time-3
Lots of punching around the edges for details and few purple butterflies finish off this project.
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment