Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Handmade By Suzanne

Hi everyone.. this month I am super excited to be Guest Designer over at Handmade By Suzanne.  I was sent a gorgeous pack with the lovely Fancy Pants Down by the Shore Collection.  It is such a bright fun collection and I have many many great pics I can create work with using these lovely papers and embellies.
Here is what I come up with for my first.  I hope you like it.  
The photo is of my very close cousins children.  They were on a 12 month trip around Australia from Sydney.  This was at Shelley Beach in WA.  They have stinger suits on and they were just acting up like liddle fruit loops.   They are crazy happy these kids.. Love them to the moon and back.
Enough of my babbling.. here it is.


I have used the new Fiscars border punch and a few star stamps of Heidi Swapps.



Make sure you look out for my next project I come up with using  Down by the Shore.
Have a fantastic week.
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love what you have done with the Down By The Shore collection so far, can't wait to see what else you will be creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it babe, congrats on your guest spot, awesome stuff xx

    ReplyDelete