Monday, March 25, 2013

Project LIfe - Week 9

Well I am slowly catching up to date with my Project Life.. up to week 10 tonight.. and tomorrow we start week 13 so not too far behind.. so hard to keep up.. The days go so blimmin fast and work commitments etc so its easy to fall behind.
But here is my Week 9.. I have added in the lovely Amy Tan papers.. I love the wee hearts and cars and houses.. so cute.


I do like designing the title page for the week.. it's not much thinking and normally stands out above the rest.





Ali Edwards brushes I have purchased.. Love them


Mel my girl and I @ Daisys Friday night


I love these little page inserts I have got.. Great to add in a few pictures of an occasion


My journalling


And the back page of it.


So that's it for week 9... best I be off to start Week 10
Have an awesome week and keep smiling.
Moonie x






3 comments:

  1. Love your pages and all the little details Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noice Lisa! I always look forward to seeing your spreads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome lisa , you are way ahead of the game unlike me I'm trying to catch up though, love your title card

    ReplyDelete