Sunday, March 10, 2013

5 Page fold out frame


This month our theme is Spring.  After all our rain and cyclones we have had this season.. she was so excited to be free and happily playing outside on the soft green grass with her Mummy. I wanted to use these gorgeous feminine papers on this little book I have had for a while.  The papers are perfectly matched for her little dress she is wearing.. So cute.
Book2
Book4
Book
Products List:
Bella Paper Florals - BWF50
That's all from me for on this lovely day.  I hope you all keep inspiring each other and I hope we do over here at RRBF!
Have an awesome week everyone
Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. Just popped on over from tarrah s blog, where she's given you a Leinster award....I've had a great time browsing:):):) you do GORGEOUS work.....& meeting Amy T must've been AWESOME ....love that photo!!! Love those stamps.....:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little book is stunning Lisa.. love the papers... and the gorgeous photos... they are beautiful...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete