Saturday, January 5, 2013

PaperHaus Sketch

When I come across this sketch I fell in love with the idea of a few photos.  I always love layouts using more than two photos so when I saw this challenge... I thought this is for me.
My hubby and I and son went to Fingal Heads in NSW for a 10 day downtime break in our caravan right on the beach.  Life cannot get much better when you are in a caravan right on the beach.. I think the most exercise I got was biking down to the little wee cafe on the water for my daily fix of a yummy cappuccino .
I have used a mixture of products in this layout.  This have been my favourite colour palette for a couple of months now.  I still cant get enough of it.  So mellow and fresh.

I love incorporating different textures to my pages.  And I am loving using Stayzon ink on my photos too lately.. Such a neat way for a bit of journaling.
Here is my take on the sketch.. I hope you like it.






So pop over to PaperHaus and take a look at the sketch designed by Julianne McKenna herself. 
After a fun Saturday off for me.. it's time to hit the sack ready for another great day tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping in 
Moonie x

4 comments:

  1. PaperHaus Sketch or any kind of work related to PaperHaus make me crazy always. You have incorporated various textures in a very sophisticated manner.
    Loving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lisa, just love everything about it. Assolutely loving your photography skills too my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout this is Lisa - absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete