Sunday, January 6, 2013

Life is Good / Feature Product: China Blue

This is one of my most favorite photos of my darling daughter on the left and her forever soul mate.  They had been parted for nearly one year due to us moving to another town.  This was a beautiful moment they had together when arriving at the airport.  We all had tears of joy in our eyes.
I have used the very lusious China Blue range for this layout.  It is simply striking and looks totally gorgeous with red and white as I have done below.
I have cut out the middle of the CB97- China Blue 12x12 Cardstock - Temple which left me with this stunning border.  I have then adhered it onto stark white cardstock for the clean and fresh effect.  Adding the red  CO48- Cook 12x12 Cardstock - Ephemera (SKU: 9312271028548) LIFE IS GOOD journal block, washi tape, sequins and ribbon make the page pop.  My girls are going to love this as I am going to adhere it onto a 12x12 thick canvas for them to hang on the wall.  It's a beautiful gift.

Lifeisgood




Other products
Red sequins
Red Thread
Washi Tape
Cardstock
I hope this has given you a bit of inspiration to go out and get some of the stunning China Blue Collection.
Ohh and by the way.... HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you special followers of ours out there.
Hugs...... Lisa (AKA Moonie)

1 comment:

  1. Love the red and blue together, looks stunning, gorgeous photo and your fussy cutting is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete