Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Campers


Hi everyone.... Still in the holiday mode?? We are.  We have a house full of 8 people for 3 weeks. Talk about busy.... But good at the same time.  
I wanted to share this layout with you that our son took of us.  This was our last photo taken in 2012.  Was just before midnight.  We were celebrating the coming 2013 on the beach with 40,000 others here in Queensland Australia.  
I have created a  very clean fresh layout as I wanted my banners to pop on the page.  I love the colours as it feels very festive to me.  I also was pretty stoked when I come across this cool HAPPY CAMPERS tag. Perfect for us on this wonderful night.
I love creating different banners using different papers and making them different sizes.   

And just a little close up for you. I love how the numbers POP on the page.  Actually looks a bit more American LOL than Aussie Aussie Aussie LOL  but I loved the colours together.

Thanks for stopping in and checking out or daily creations.  We have some amazingly talented ladies here on our Design Team who are pumped to inspire you. So pop on over to Ruby Rock-it home page and check out our yummy goodness.
That's it for me today.. I hope you have a wonderful weekend x
Lisa x

Product List:
Other items used:
Thread
Skewer Stick
American Craft Date Stamp

5 comments:

  1. Your banners do pop! Really like the clean fresh look ... and OMG I am so sorry I haven't replied to your text (:(:(: so out of sorts here at the moment with mum staying and she just had op so recovering here. I do have a spare heat gun if you need to borrow one, can't find the text to what you wanted. Shot me an email to let me know xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lisa, your banners are gorgeous!! Love those glitter numbers too!! Hope you are surviving your visitors xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice banners Lisa !!!I especially liked the idea that you clicked the images on the last night of 2012 which makes them very special.Hope you have great year ahead.keep posting more :)
    alacraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Lisa! Love the clean fresh design and those banners look awesome.
    Hope you have a wonderful 2013! xx

    ReplyDelete