Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Exciting news to share tonight

Well after the surprising email from Ruby Rock-it Bella! Fundamentals inviting me all the way from USA to join their Design Team.... I was pretty stoked and was very happy accept.  
There are 10 of us on the Design Team.  All of the lovely ladies are overseas and Im the only one here in Australia.. I feel soooo far away from them all. LOL
Today they have introduced me on their website so go here and take a look.
I am working on my first project for them at them moment so it will be up to view in just days so keep an eye out.  The ladies are all wonderful and very friendly.  We all do such different styles of work so it will be nice to see all the work that is created.
Go on over to the blog and check out all the new Designers .
Thats all from me tonight.. Off to do some creating.
Moonie x




DECEMBER 2012

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

DT COORDINATOR

12/04/2012

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome Lisa! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Welcome to the team! Very excited to have you on board, look forward to all of your contributions. Creative cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa, How exciting and well deserved! Cannot wait to see more of you fantastic layouts and projects! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo!!!! How exciting babe!!!! You kept that one a secret!!!! Huge congrats, so very well deserved. You will be awesome, I know it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE congratulations Lisa, this is such great news and I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see you rock this team - WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wwwooohooooooooooooo so excited for you LIsa, you will be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete