Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Cards


Here are a couple of cards I have made using some of the lovely Bella paper and Ruby Rock-it embellishments.
I decided to not go with the Christmas paper and use their stunning wedding collections instead.  I am always a lover for gold and silver on Christmas cards.
Go on over to the RRBF website and have a look at their gorgeous collections.
And they are having a daily giveaway at the moment until Christmas so pop on over here and check them out.
Have a beautiful Christmas my lovely followers.  We are having a very simple and quite one which is still going to be bliss.  My hubby is on beach patrol from 12-5.30 so we will spend half the day on the beach with him.
Stay safe and happy x
Moonie x





1 comment:

  1. I especially loves your season card. Mine never came in the mail!! LoL!!

    ReplyDelete