Saturday, December 29, 2012

Here comes 2013

After chosing papers and then throwing them out of the way for the next choice and then the next choice again... I ended up with this for my Project Life 2013 Cover page.


I can't wait to get started on this project next week.  All sorted and ready to go with s...loads of supplies.. Overkill but who cares... I have a smile on my dial and ready roll!!!!  Will be good when I learn to add words (brushes) onto my photos.. I love that look.  I believe it is pretty simple.. but it's just another thing to learn and another few spare hours to find to do it.

And here is my second Kaiser Craft desk Organiser that I did up for a friend for Christmas.  I love this.. im onto my third.  The third is for me.. I will then have 2 which will be side by side with all my PL stash in it.




That's it for me tonight.. It's 1.45am and I am leaving Daisys (my local Scrapbooking shop).  I have work in the morning and a big day.. So time for me to get some snoozing.
Have a great weekend everyone x
Moonie

2 comments:

  1. I am completely loving your work... LOVE it. I'm going to scrap today, you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa... I love your gorgeous project life cover... love the whole concept of project life too... can't wait to see more of your beautiful work... and your desk organizer is wonderful... go you... at Daisy's till so late... how fun...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete