Thursday, September 6, 2012

My first Journal

I have heard about SMASH albums and journals and Project Life Albums but I have never really taken a good look at it all.  Im so into my 12 x 12 layouts.  I recently went to see and meet Amy Tan and of course I spent a good bit of $$ on her products and I have a nice wee stash of her cool bright inspiring products to play with.  I have done a couple of layouts but then I thought I would venture into the Daybook world and put one together just for ME!!
It is like a breath of fresh air creating these pages.  So much fun, colour, funkiness and my son and hubby love what they see.
I am using 90% of Amys products because they are perfect!!  I have added in a few extras and letter stickers.
 is my front page and title for MY JOURNAL
which I thought was perfectly appropriate.











Only about 8 more pages to go.. So much fun.. May have to do another one or two to put in Christmas stockings....
Have fun creating girls xx
Moonie x

5 comments: