Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love these mad kids


I know as Mums we are all crazy in love with our kids... but when you capture moments like these and you have them for life... well that is the best part of scrapping.. When in years to come and they are all grown up and have grey hair well they can then have a laugh at themselves too and the personality they both had with each other.  Corey went through a stage.. very clever I might add... that he knew as soon as I took the shot he opened his mouth up and swung his head back with an crazy laugh just for the camera.  Crazy and it made me laugh for a while then he got a few slaps LOL.. sooo painful and not so funny after 13 attemps..  But geez I have to laugh at him.  He and Danielle my girl (12 year gap) get on great.  So lucky to have been blessed with a crazy girl and boy who I adore with my whole entire heart.


Cheeky bugger LOL


Loving these colour combos


Products I have used in this layout are:
My Minds Eye - Nostalgia
Simple Stories - Documented
Sequins and Badge from The Greatest View
My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing
Washi Tape
Authenique mini words
Bakers Twine
Cardstock
My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing chipboard buttons
Tim Holtz Film Strip
Echo Park - This n That Stickers
Tim Holtz Rosette Die Cutter
Kaiser Craft mini letter stickers

Thats all for now my loves... Im pretty happy to have received an email from Scrapbook Creations saying they would love to publish some of my work I submitted.  Great stuff!!
Night night... the ocean sounds so good I have to close my eyes and let my mind take me to another world.
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos! Pics like that are all too rare in my house :-/ love the page.
    Congrats on the publications, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Lisa! Love the fun pics and gorgeous colour combo. With 2 teenagers in my house, its not always easy to get photos of the 2 having fun together. Lol!
    Well done on the puclication! WTG! xx

    ReplyDelete