Sunday, August 19, 2012

Teresa Collins - Tell your story

I know I am a paper addict but when I see a new collection from Teresa Collins... well that is definately an excuse to get pretty excited.  I got a few hot flushes when I handed Barbi over the money for this gorgeous paper.  I started on my layout right away when I got home.  Such lovely thick paper and the colours are so beautiful and mellow.  I have kept it pretty simple but the photo and title say it all.
I love my son so much and we have the most amazing bond.  I treasure every single day with him as I know how fast my daughter grew up and left home.  We had a beautiful connection too and still have but knowing that Corey is my last to be at home... I am not taking one day for granted.
Anyway this is a challenge I did over at Handmade by Suzanne.. I love the sketch that is put out by Nadia Cannizzo.  So inspiring.  This is my take on the sketch.. Perfect for my papers and photo I have been wanting to scrap. Go over and take a look at her challenge.






Product List
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story - Ledger
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story - Butterfly
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story - Scalloped Border
Francheville Crocheted Flower
Findingnana Capture Badge
Prima Flower
Kaiser Resin Flower
Thickers Letters
October Afternoon Mini Market Letters
Ranger Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Tiger Lily
Paper Doily

Thanks for looking.. Off for a bush walk with my two fav boys.  Beautiful day for it and I have the day off which is a bonus.
Have a great weekend 
Moonie x




3 comments:

  1. So so pretty babe, love that range and that photo is gorgeous as....beautiful work as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous photo Lisa and great layout for it :)

    ReplyDelete