Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Magic Happens

Well I think I have cleaned the shelves out at work LOL.. I have bought a good stash of Amy Tangerines gorgeous products.  I am loving putting them together.. So colourful and fresh.  I can't wait to get a heap of cards made.  Also I got my hands on two of Amy's cute as journals.  I will do them up for my Mum and Daughter.  I have lots of small photos that are great fun and would be great in these journals.
I have had these three fun photos that I have been wanting to scrap and the colour of the background paper of Amy's was a perfect match.  The good thing about this paper is that no matter what you put together with what... it all has an amazing funky look.




Products I have used
Amy Tans Sketchbook Collection:
Carmine
Harper's Hue
Hello Kate Fabric Printed Thickers (which are dead gorgeous)
Sketchbook Fabric Brad
Bits Die Cut Shapes
Paper Flower
Kaiser Rhinestones
Delish Washi Tape
my2angels camera charm
Scrappers Floss
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Black Cherry

Anyway best I be off now.. Off to work for a few hours.  Hoping to get a start of the journal tonight.

Moonie x 
2 days away from the weekend.. yahhoooooo






1 comment:

  1. Want to get 30 bitcoin downline referrals per month, absolutely free?

    Here is Exactly How:

    1. Claim 3,000 minimum (50,000 maximum) free satoshi per 24h from the MellowAds Faucet.

    2. Start a 1 day network-wide campaign (with all of your available satoshi) promoting a bitcoin referral page.

    3. When the campaign expires, re-claim and re-start.

    ReplyDelete