Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scrap the Girls May Challenge

I love this challenge this month over on at Scrap the Girls... Pretty cool I was thinking with the neat Quote.... "Having a Sister is like having a Best Friend you can't get rid of.  you know whatever you do they'll still be there".
There is only my sister and I and lucky for us we are like best friends...  We are so different in so many ways but each love each other and respect each others differences.


 In this layout I have used:
Kaiser Craft - Photo Friendly - Vagabond
My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Breeze Paper
Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology - Fancy Filigree
Prima Alphabet Stickers
My Minds Eye Miss Caroline paper
Kaiser Craft Flowers
Twine
Tim Holtz Bulldog clip
My Minds Eye Lost and Found Brad
Sam & Lucy Word Stickers
Doily
Versa Color Pinecone
Donna-Salazar Queen Bee Stamp



So if you feel like a good challenge pop on over to Scrap the Girls and have a go.
I am having the best time with my girlfriend Tarrah McLean from Berkleyvale NSW.  She got $9 flights about 8 months ago to the Sunny Coast so we are super happy to have 3 full days to ourselves scrapping and shopping and going out for brunch also with my beautiful friend Monika Ejmont.
We are off to Daisys tomorrow night for a huge night in.  Cant wait and so excited.
Have a great rest of the week girls.
Lots of hugs
Moonie girl 

7 comments:

  1. Hi.. this looks lovely! love the cheeky photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Lisa... love the quote... so true... and how awesome is that beautiful photo of the two of you... just perfect for this lovely page...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lisa!!! You are constantly a source of inspiration for me. I pick up so many new techniques from your work. I am glad you are having such a great time with Tarrah.... Enjoy your time at Daisy's.... I will be thinking of you. Moooooooo!!!! :-)

    Hugs
    Chris G <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa I just love your page. Thanks for joining in at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is absolutely gorgeous Lisa!! You and your sister are such beauties. :) Thanks for playing along at STG. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout...it's brilliant that you have such a close relationship with your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete