Monday, May 21, 2012

My Minds Eye May Challenge

Well this was certainly a challenge for me.. It is the most different challenge I have come across but was pretty keen to give it a go.
Click on this link to check out the My Minds Eye May Challenge.  
The challenge is simple: use "masculine" colors or embellishments on a girl page, or use "feminine" colors and accents on a boy page.  And that it is....  but a bit more difficult that you think. Especially when you are used to doing boy pages and colours for your boys and pretties for the girls.. but it was lots of fun.  
I have used this gorgeous  LOVE ME Collection from MME. I actually love it as my DS is the apple of my eye.  So the love them and hearts suit him full stop.  I have added a few sequins into the cute banner and pulled apart a Lost and Found brad and changed it.  And of course he is my favourite person so this sticker was perfect to tile the page.





So off you go and see what you can come up with.  Lots of fun and out of your square.


Thats all for tonight and thanks for stopping in to have a wee bo peep.



Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm..... I should try doing that for one of my pics of my newest grand-daughter. I have been trying different things outside my comfort zone quite a lot lately. And so far I am pleased with what I have achieved. Keep up the good work Lisa.

    Love ya work always, Chris Gibson

    ReplyDelete