Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brisbane here we come

I cannot wait til the June long weekend as I am heading to Brisbane to the Paper Craft show with two of my very special girls.  Monika Ejmont and Tarrah McLean.  We go each year and splurge and bludge in our room at the Ibis.  We have so much fun.  Jump on the beds, eat in bed LOL, go out and enjoy the restaurants and markets at Southbank, do some girly shopping, and of course indulge at the Craft show.  It is a great weekend away and I love the inspiration I get there from other scrappers and all the awesome products that are out there for us to purchase.
This is my first year I have entered in the layout competition.  Unfortunately I didn't get into the final 20 but here is my layout I submitted anyway.  I love it because I just love this photo of my darling boy.  He still has his little teeth and has a few missing.  Replaceable photo!!
So here it is.  Just thought I would share it tonight with you.




That's all folks
Have an awesome week and keep warm.. mmmm so nice and cool here in Qld right now
Luv Moonie x

4 comments:

  1. so cute when they loose teeth
    will see you at there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww its a stunning layout Lisa, cant wait to see you and Tarrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I cannot wait!! WOOOO!! All those things are so up my alley!!! Lets run amok!!!! Well I absolutely love this layout babe, Corey is so so handsome even with lost teeth hehe!!! Love the brown and everything about it....beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kim. Definitely another stunning layout Lisa!!! But then I don't think I have ever seen you do a bad one!!!! Love the pic of Corey as well!!! Chris Gibson

    ReplyDelete