Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crazy Love


This is one of my favourite  photos of two of my most favourite people.... Friends like these are for life.. Liz and I and Mike become friends 15 years ago in Mackay.. We lived in the same street and we just can't get rid of each other..... When we spent the fortnight in the caravan Liz and Mike and the 3 kids come up and enjoyed a home away from home holiday in our house.  I took this picture with the Leme Cam app from my iPhone.  I just love the vintage look for this vintage pair.. LOL
I have used Simple Stories paper, Jenni Bowlin buttons which I still adore, Echo Park Times and Seasons paper, Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends paper, 7 Gypsies Lille paper, Martha Stewart punches.. my favourites again, twine and a bit of double sided foam tape.  I have mounted the photo onto some very hard cardboard I had in my stash.


I am looking forward to some cooler weather now.. So over the stinking heat.  We have been giving the air con a thrashing over the past month... We're pretty spoilt with our winters so bring it on I say x
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. You have done it again Lisa!! Love this one..... and again.... you inspire me to try new and wonderful idea on my own pages. Chris G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning layout of your friends Lisa! Just love the vintage look. :)
    Hope the weather gets cooler for you. It's been very hot in Perth too, but today is a bit better, although very humid.
    Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete