Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Princess

 I have finally used this gorgeous Bo Bunny Enchanted paper collection for the most special photo of my girl and I.   This was at my husbands Daughters wedding and Danielle was Bridesmaid.  She looks simply stunning and I was ever so proud to be her Mumma.
I have used a few bits and pieces on this layout.. At first I was lost as the paper is soo stunning and it seemed a shame to cover and scrap it..  I covered these cute chipboard hearts of Jenni Bowlin that I have had for donkeys years.. used the simply stunning Prima flowers which were the perfect colour match as I was soo struggling with trying to match up Danielle's dress. I have used Tracys lovely charms from my2angels, Heidi Swapp printed tissue paper which I have slightly gathered, Delish brad and a crystal tear drop.  The leaves are old too but still gorgeous.  These are Making Memories.
I have this layout next to my desk in my scrapping room.  Miss having my girl next to me every day.  It is coming up 2 years now since she left home :-(  I still hate it but my heart is happy that she is so happy up North.
Thanks for stopping in to have a looksie x
Moonie xxx

2 comments:

  1. This page is just beautiful Lisa. I am with you...... some papers seem just too lovely to cover up. It is good when we can find a way around that so that it can still shine..... but not crowd the pic out. As always...... love your work. See you on Saturday at the retreat. Love ... Chris G

    ReplyDelete
  2. looovvveeeee this page :D you both look beautiful x Bon

    ReplyDelete