Monday, January 2, 2012

Card Making

I have used the 6x6 Kaiser Craft Vintage Timeless paper pad to make some of these cards.  The other paper I used was Echo Parks Times & Seasons.  Love the vintage feel of all of these papers.  It was a gift to someone who has everything.






I have not really had the time to scrap lately and it is really getting to me.  I love my scrapping and I love creating pages... but I have so many other projects sitting in my scrapping room looking at me with a smile on their dial so I have been doing some sewing and trying to learn how to crochet a granny square blanket. I have all the wool and it is pretty exciting.  Cant wait to get going with it.
Thats all for now.... off to the beach I think and grab a coffee on the way.
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous Lis .. absolutely love love love the first couple in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these cards are so stunning.....Like Lisa, I especially love the first couple...beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete