Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quilt finished...

I would love to say that my quilt is finished...... but I madly started one for Ken's first Grandchild a week ago.  OMG.... I have not been so stressed to get something finished in such a long time like I did with this.  Nevaeh is now born and is 4 days old.  She is a beautiful wee thing. Only 6lb and soo tiny but a healthy little girl.  Nevaeh is HEAVEN spelt backwards.
Here is the quilt that I gave her today.



Not the best pics of the quilt but it was lovely.

I had to throw in this random photo of my crazy girl.... snuck into the Gym @ the Resort when the wedding was..... hahahaha




 
And the Wedding card I made for Tammie.  I have had this wedding dress since I started scrapping.  Not really the thing I put on layouts but I didn't have the heart to throw it out.. New I would use it one of these days.
Martha Stewart punch, inked up edges and the 6x6 paper pad I have is divine.  I just forget what it is.  Wait til I get home and i will look again.
Back to my Queen size quilt when I get home. Nearly nearly there.. i am half way through machine quilting it now.  Then just the binding.
Thanks for stopping in .....
see ya all soon
Moonie x 

4 comments:

  1. Love the quilt, card and the picture of your beautiful fun-loving daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that card is gorgeous Hun! I am sure that bubba's quilt will be treasured always
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy! What fun though! That quilt is divine and looks like the wedding was lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous quilt Lisa... love the name Neveah too... my grand daughter is named Angel Naveah... and your wedding card is beautiful... so sweet with the wedding dress... cool pic of your girl too :))
    Hope work is going well...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete