Sunday, November 27, 2011

Enchanted with Bo Bunny

my2angels received the new Bo Bunny Enchanted range on Friday and I got straight to work creating to show you all that whilst it is a "Love" themed paper collection, it is certainly adaptable to any layout
Here are a few pieces from the collection
I cannot wait to get my hands on these papers.. I got a beautiful collection of them off Tracy @ my2angels today and yes... I am going to add a gorgeous hot pink to them I am thinking.. They are so stunning IRL....
Go over to see what Tracy has in store... I was there today and her stock is just never ending of beautiful different charms and hand made gorgeous pins, flowers papers.. the list goes on.  Get over there now and have a bo peep xx
night night for now.. been a huge week and weekend. Happily tucked up in my bed with my baby next to me enjoying the temperature in here of 20 degree with the air conditioning on.  Been a hugely hot day today x
Night night 
Moonie girl

No comments:

Post a Comment