Saturday, October 15, 2011

Prima Paper


 There is something in a Mothers heart that one cannot really explain... but my girl left home 18 months ago and I still have this massive VOID in my heart and life with her gone.  I cant quite explain it.. but it goes something like this.
She was my best friend.. and still is of course
We would dress up together and just be full on crazy and laugh
We finally got to share each others clothes, make up, hair accessories, do each others hair, we were the same size in shoes so say no more
We have the most amazing open relationship any Mum would want with her Daughter
She has the utmost respect for me
We never fought
She never ever gave me any grief.. didn't even go through a bad teenage time
And of course she is my one and only GIRL!!
Since she has gone.. I have kept so busy with work and my scrapping and basically just going full on all the time.. but I do know I have many many moments when I just STOP.. and there it is... The deep, sad, knot in the stomach and throat feeling of her probably never living with me again to do all these things.. I know it is known as the circle of life.. but man it is a hard one.
Just thought I would share.  And next to her is her wee soul mate Bonnie.. She is like a Daughter to me and called me nothing but Mummy x Bless their wee hearts
I have used Prima Paper - Botanical Collection and journal tags, Fancy Pants brad, my2angels decorative pin, Prima Flowers, Pink Paislee butterfly,  Jenni Bowlin chipboard button and scrappers floss, Spellbinder eyelet circle die, Crate Paper Emmas Shoppe border sticker, Daily Junqe paper and Pink Paislee Ephemra Die cuts.


That's all I have to share with you gorgeous girls out there that read and comment on my blog.  I hope you have a great weekend.  We have nothing planned this weekend so it is going to be a perrfect weekend at home with my two loves.. 
Bye for now
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Lisa, such a pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the soft pinks here Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Hun! I think your relationship with your daughter is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete