Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Arrivals @ my2angels

Go over to my2angles and check out all new eye candy.. OMG there is so much in stock and it all gives me so much inspiration.  I love Tim Holtz and Tracy has got some of his awesome paper pads in.  Not to mention the stunning new handmade pins created by Tracy. These are simply stunning.  So go and pop over and see what Tracy has in store for you.  I'm sure there is lots you will love.. and also check out her prices and compare..!! Amazing!!
That's all from me for right now... Got to go and cook fresh snapper and home made chippies for dinner.. Mmmmm love a fresh piece of home made fish for dinner.
For all the girls that know you are going to be on the new Scrapbooking Memories Masters Team... I can hardly wait to see who you are..  and Well done!!!! I can't wait for the magazine to come out.  One of my layouts I did on the weekend was accepted yesterday for the mag.  Exciting stuff...  the worse part is the long wait to see them in there.  Love all the layouts in this months mag... All you girls I know... Good Stuff!!! Keep submitting.. Nothing better than seeing your work published in there.
Hugs.. Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo congrats on the publication:) is it one you have shown me?

    ReplyDelete