Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Graphic 45 ABC Prima

When I opened this box of goodies from Tracy my smile was so huge... I just love the new Graphic 45 ABC Prima range. I love the gorgeous colors of it. So vintage yet so clean and neat too.
There are so many things you can do with this range of paper as there are great size tags and pictures on them which you can quite easily put together a very special book for that loved one for a present. I am hoping to put one together for my daughter of her younger years.
I decided to step out of the square and not use this paper for a school layout as most people do. It does also in the hugest way represent CHILDREN...!! So it can be for any children's play photos.
I have only used 3 pieces of this delish Prima range:

I have inked up the edges of the cute wee tags using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Frayed Burlap. This adds the perfect vintage look to your paper and is the perfect color for these vintage pages. To add more boy flavor to the page I have played with this cog by inking it up with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot and then used a clear Embossing ink pad and dabbed it lightly and unevenly over the cog, got out my Embossing powder and put the heat gun to it. Lastly I have added a smiggin of Ranger Clear Rock Candy to give it another dimension and effect. This process is dead easy but its always a surprise just how it is going to come out. I cant seem to plan what it is going to come out like.... That is the fun with embossing!! For my little embelly in the corner I have added a small piece of Tim Holtz film strip.
Love this stuff...
Don't you just dig my cute as Felt boy... He is the free gift for last month. Corey thinks he rocks!! 
 Lastly I have added 4 of my favorite buggy car charms... I rather like them as they are.. Look like they are going broom broooom around the clog.. Tracy has got a great stash of cute Bakers Twine. A tiny $1.10 for 5 whole metres...Love this stuff.. Its so cute.

So get your kids fun learning photos out.. Any learning is all you need.. See Corey is seriously learning how to cut fellow drivers off in the Dodgem cars.. Hehehehe

Can't wait to put another layout together.
That's all from me for today.

I look forward to seeing your creations up on our GALLERY here at my2angels.
Moonie

2 comments:

  1. An awesome boy page Lisa!! Love the tags and I like the look of these papers too... might have to get me some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the vintage feel of this layout sweets.....G45 is AWESOME!!! I just ADORE the 4 cars going around the cog like that, what a great idea, gorgeous stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete