Saturday, September 10, 2011

Collection Elements

Hi girls... I have got a great wee stash of Collection Elements products which are soo super duper gorgeous. I love grunging these sort of products up and I love the vintage look. Not all the time but when I do a vintage layout, I love putting it all together. The products are so pretty and can look so feminine.
My backing paper is Cosmo Crickets Odds and Ends. It worked perfectly with this layout.
In this layout I have used:
The other products I have used are lace, Kaiser pearls, ribbon, Karen Foster scrappers floss, Jenni Bowlin chipboard banner and sticker and lastly Tim Holtz Film strip.

And of course not to mention the gorgeous Tarrah McLean who was a great online friend who I hadn't met before... after chatting online for so long we were pretty keen to meet each other so she packed her bags, scrapping stash and flew up from Sydney to have a great long weekend with me and 3 other great scrapping friends that I have. These girls are gorgeous genuine friends who are really nice to have in your life. Now a forever friend aye Tarrah xxx
That's it for me.. easy relaxing Saturday night with my boys.. DH is cooking freshly caught fish and home made chips and salad.... mmmmmmm.
Have a great weekend girls
Moons x


1 comment:

  1. OMG what a stunning layout.....Wow Oh Wow babe.....I just LOVE it to pieces. Loving all the Collections on it. We certainly are friends for life. Thank you for sharing....I had forgotten that you lost it!!!! Love you xxxx P.S. The letters on my WW1 layout are Prima words and I got mine from the states.

    ReplyDelete