Friday, September 23, 2011

Another day in paradise


We did pretty well not much today..... had a sleep in, lay on the beach and swam in the water for about 1 and a half hrs, back to the van to play on my laptop, then went for a walk to the light house and this is what we saw.... truly a magnificent place to be staying at.
These rocks were like they were built like this... truly amazing.




The sand here is so white and clean.. Reminds me of the Whitsunday Islands. Just beautiful. It is so nice to be away from shops and business. The thing I love here is that everyone is so friendly, the caravan park basically has no rules for kids like other van parks do.. they can ride bikes and scooters etc in the park. I love seeing kids be kids. Nice to see them all out playing on bikes together instead of computers and any screens as such. There is nothing like old traditional fun.. you just can't beat it.

And that was our Friday 23 September 2011
Thanks for stopping by.. I hope you have a great weekend. We are here for another 2 days. Home Monday x
Night night
Moonie

1 comment:

  1. Yay I fixed your photos for you!!!! I didn't all of them though so you can go in and do the ones you want to have large. Wow looks as though you are having a wonderful time. Those rocks are so cool and I just adore that photo of the opening out to the beach.....gorgeous stuff xx

    ReplyDelete