Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love this..!


I have been a slack blogger in the past two weeks.. Lots on..lots of visitors. Now got the weekend to myself so I am looking forward to doing nothing at all except getting into my scrapping room as I have not scrapped for 5 weeks..
I have nearly finished a canvas though. I cannot believe how slow I paint these days. But admittedly I have had no pressure with it and I have been in no rush. So I have enjoyed the change.
Will be right back soon with some new work to show.
Have a great weekend all
Moons xx


3 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Awesome!
    Thanks, Moonie! You make my day! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely. Thanks for popping by and saying hi. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete