Monday, July 11, 2011

My Space




Well I decided to fully spring clean my scrapping room tonight.. makes me have good clean head space.. plus I like a change.. I pick up some extra inspiration as a bonus.
I love my room.. I am very lucky to have what I have. My DH and DS come in and spend time with me in there as I have a king single bed and tv in there.. and of course Corey's DVD collection so it is nice that they can be with me as I create.
I would love to see some of your scrapping rooms.. so come on.. hop to it and post some pics..
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. love it Lisa, love the touches of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a stunning scrap room, oh I so hope I can come and scrap in it with you, have a huge chest infection that has been lingering for a month, getting tests friday and then I will talk to you about a plan. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome room and looking very neat. I am meant to be cleaning today but haven't had the chance yet.

    I am so happy that Yvonne lead me to your blog. When you get the chance visit my blog , there is a little something for you. I hope you don't mind that I shared your quote from your last post.

    ReplyDelete