Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun with Copics


Well here I go down another avenue that I have been purposely turning my back on as I knew I would get addicted to it.... But it is all Monika's fault.. She has been flashing her cool copic pens and to die for gorgeous yummy cute as stamps in front of my nose.. so here I am and there is no turning back now :-)
These are my first 3 pictures I have colored in. I am still obviously learning. To be honest I have no idea what to do except to color them in and try and do some shading.. But I will learn as I go. There are so many awesome youtube tutorials to watch.. They are fun to do in your own time. I have been making a few cute wee cards over the past 4 weeks. Just trying to use up some of my nice scraps. They are too cute to bin and I wouldnt use them on a layout now as I jsut keep buying new paper that is released. So I have been making them. I have sold about 60 cards in the past 4 weeks. So great for me. I wont be retiring as I am working for $3 an hour. Hahahhaha but I love it.
I cannot believe how many gorgeous stamps there are out there online when you look all over the world.
We have had an awesome relaxing weekend. I have just started my double layout for Masters. I have my others all ready for the mail. Much more organized this year. Not like last year.
Got a yummy roast in the over cooking. Smells divine.
Love to you all. Happy scrapping!!!
Moonie xxx

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWW soooooo cute Lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Lisa!! Something I'm trying to avoid too as I think I'm addicted to enough things at the moment. Lol! $3/hour will hardly see you retiring! As long as you have fun!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Lisa about once you start.... it's addictive!!! I also started using copie just recently. Had the stamps and pens for ages.... but finally took the plunge!!! Just love it. And you are right ... it is a good way to use up scraps from scrapbooking. That is what I have been doing. But haven't found a source yet to sell my cards.... but then haven't really been trying. Just love making them!! Love... Chris Gibson

    ReplyDelete