Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun fun fun








I love these pictures of Corey at the air show in Auckland New Zealand when we were home. He was just in love and amazement with the huge air crafts. He felt very special sitting in the helicopter with the pilot and even got to put on his head piece.
I have used a combination of the cool, funky and playful new October Afternoon Rocket Age and Bella paper. I have used a few of the Rocket Age stickers too, twine and October Afternoon market stickers.
Just love the papers they keep bringing out.. Amazing talent!
Scrap for charity @ Daisy Chains Scrapbooks this Saturday 10 am - 10pm so I'm pretty motivated to get some nice work done.. hahha probably only get one layout done.. but who really cares.. I love the company and a day out to just scrap x
Thanks for stopping in ... take care
Moonie x


Ohh and a card I made with the scraps

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout Lisa, hope your knee is feeling a little better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you want to make me rip out my rocket age paper now andf scrap This is AWESOME Lisa

    ReplyDelete