Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wedding Day Canvases

I have used this gorgeous paper collection from Echo Park Be Mine before and it is too sweet to just leave and not use the rest of it.
So I decided to go OTP and get a bit creative and do something for ME.

I had these 4 small canvases sitting in the cupboard for ages. I have cut of the size of the canvas using the Echo Park paper and scrapped it using the beautiful range of products Tracy has over here at my2angels.


I have also used a bit of Teresa Collins Welcome Home paper. The frames and chandeliers are simply stunning and easy to cut out.





Firstly I have indulged in her all time cute as charms. These are soo my favourites. To bling it up a bit I have added some pink diamantes and some silver bling diamantes.




On the OUR DAY canvas I have used the Scrapware Chipboard Antique Lowercase Alphas Mini and then inked them up using Orchid Brilliance ink and then added glossy accents over the top for that nice firm glossy finish. I love the circle pendant. It opens all ideas up what to put in there. I have cut out a piece of co ordinating paper and put our Wedding date on it finishing it off with two of my favorite charms. The key and the word Love tied up with some sweet organza ribbon. I then adhere the letter to a Teresa Collins Welcome frame.



You don't need much to bling it up and give it that romantic beautiful touch.



With the Scrapware Chipboard Antique Lowercase Alphas for my title I have inked them up using Orchid Brilliance ink and then added glossy accents over the top for that nice firm glossy finish. I love the circle pendant. It opens all ideas up what to put in there. I have cut out a piece of co ordinating paper and put our Wedding date on it finishing it off with two of my favorite charms. The large silver key charm and the Love charm are tied up with some pink organza ribbon.


and on this canvas (shhh... but I have a wedgie :-) )



I used one of the small Scrapware Alyssa Flourishs, painted it and then lightly smeared some Ranger Stickles to it for that added bling then finally added one of Tracy's beautiful Princess charms.

I have used one of the lovely Metallic Cream Skeleton Leaves and placed a wee Resin Cabochons Flowers Pink over the top of a pink flower.


I am soo in love with these. I could have them all in a jar and eat em up like lollies.




On this canvas I have cut out one of Teresa Collins frames and added some Rhinestones around the frame. I have then added the beautiful sweet as butterfly.

Before I added it I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist.




I have actually sprayed all the background papers with the gold glimmer mist before I scrapped each page. It is so beautiful when it is on the paper. I am obsessed with it. Love the Gold...
It is my safe color. LOL.




On the bottom of this photo on this canvas I have added the lovely White and Silver Acrylic Chain with Rhinestones. These are just beautiful and so easy to use.


And of course to top off my page I have added more bling by using the LOVE pin, Eiffel Tower Charm and the bling trim which is very sweet. Easy to use by adhering it with just a bit of Pritt glue or Glossy accents.


So there is my project which I now have hanging in my scrapping room.
I love it.
Go and give it a go..
Something different is great for me ....
Gives me a break from the layouts which I cannot seem to manage to stop putting together..
Maybe because I just love scrapping so much xx
Moonie







3 comments:

  1. They are so lovely Lisa! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful Lisa! What great pieces to hang on your wall! You were a gorgeous bride! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are just sti=unning, I bet theylook goregou shanging in your scrappy room, would love to see them IRL can ya bring em saturday

    ReplyDelete