Saturday, April 9, 2011

my2angels Facebook Page

My friend Tracy who is the heart and soul of my2angels has some fantastic stock in her shop. She has the biggest range of the cutest ever charms I have ever seen and the flowers she has are superb and the best thing is her prices are soo low. Tracy is always getting the newest ranges of paper and embellishments in so why not pop on over and take a look at what she has in store. Tracy will also be at the Paper Craft Fair in Brisbane at South Bank in June which I cannot wait to go to. My girlfriend and I have booked a hotel for 3 nights and we are so excited about going and catching up with all you girls that can make it. We cannot wait to be husband and child free, wine and dine, have lots of cappuccinos and best of all indulge in the hype of all that scrapbooking frenzy. Doesn't take much to please us girlies does it.
So.......
Click here to sign up to the my2angels Facebook page
Links to my2angels Homepage and News letters click here
And by the way I hope to see a lot of you there in Brisbane. I know a heap of you are going so far so it should be an awesome time away.
Night for now
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment