Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Minds Eye


I must admit I have not scrapped many photos of Corey as a wee bubba. He was such chubby chub bub. Loved all his soft rolls of fat which were so yummy to blow raspberries on. Corey was 6 months old here. I have used the gorgeous full of color My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy collection, Basic Grey Felt Woollie Stickers, Tim Holtz Good Thoughts stamp collection, Emmas Shoppe Stickers Collection by Crate Paper, Alpha Stickers, my2angels gorgeous twine, basic grey brad and I have used the splendid Spellbinder Nestabilities . So here it is.. pretty happy to add this to Corey's album.
What have you done over the long Easter break..? I have not touched my scrapping room since my girl has been home but ready to go and run a muck in there tonight.
Happy Easter and love to you all
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Awww just beautiful. That owl paper is so cute too!!! Lovin that stamp quote as well. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww cute patootie, this is just way too cute Lisa!

    ReplyDelete