Friday, March 25, 2011

We R Memory Keepers Paper Collection

This paper is a bit out of my comfort zone but I did end up enjoying using it. I have used Girl Paperie Glitter Charm Word, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Tim Holtz Flower Button, Bakers Twine, We R Memory Keepers - Be My Valentine paper Collection and stickers, lace and a couple of my favorite Martha Stewart punches and Fancy Pants Road Show paper Oh and the black picture frame is Teresa Collins paper that is filled with gorgeous frames and the other paper I love of hers is filled with chandeliers. I cannot remember where the brad is from. It has a canvas finish to it. Love them.



Hope you all have a great weekend and I am praying it cools down for us Qlders here for a while.
Im at my favorite scrapping hangout tonight.. Daisy Chain Scrapbooks
Night night x
Moons

2 comments:

  1. this is just stunning

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a flattering comment. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOVE this layout hun. So sweet and beautiful. the colours are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete