Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my2angels SALE!

my2angels are on the move ... to bigger premises ... as we have been asked for classes and for my2angels to be open to the public ...
We have only started looking so it could be days, weeks or even a few months until we find what is right for us ... BUT we have so much stock and well ...
the angels have told me get rid of it so ...

From 1st March - 31st March

40% off all storage
40% off all felt
15% off all charms
an additional 40% off our bargain bin products

and we are continuing our 30% off all bling sale till the end of March

plus since it is St Patrick's Day this month and the Angels are half Irish ... all green flowers and green ribbons are 40% off
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING CLASSES OR SCRAP DAYS/NIGHTS PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR INTEREST VIA EMAIL AT info@my2angels.net
We are located in Runaway Bay, Gold Coast
Thanks so much

1 comment:

  1. Do send me a peek at your layout using the transparency, I would love to see it, how did your day go with Tracy, I hope we can all get together soon, I am going down on the 19th March for the night, wine and scrapping.....Hope you are enjoying the rain, so much cooler although still humid here. Love to you, Melxx

    ReplyDelete