Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My 2 Angels

Here is one of my layouts that I have done using the gorgeous products that Tracy @ My2Angels has for all of us to enjoy.

Follow your heart and love key charms are so romantic. I love them. Tracy sent me these to use as she knows I love doing romantic and vintage pages. I love how they stand out on your page as they are a different element among the flowers and paper.

The bling word DREAM I just had to have on my layout as Danielle is at her happiest when she is photographing and creating with the camera. This is the first time she has been behind her own camera and I love it.


Check out the cheapest ever prices on the bling words. I have a good wee stash of them.

I have used Flower Stamens and Mini Gardenias to add the romantic touch to my page. I have Glimmer Misted them up to give them an extra touch of colour.


So go on over to the My2Angels website. This month Tracy has......................

up to 30% off bling during the month of February

NEW ARRIVALS

Echo Park For the Record

Echo Park Springtime

Graphic 45 Curtain Call and Le Cirque

New Liquid Pearls Colours

8 new Glimmer Mist colours


I am very excited as tomorrow I am going to visit Tracy at her shop and will be buying up a storm of lots of goodies to play with. I am hitching a ride with my darling husband who is going to play golf down that way for the day... as you do :-)
That's all for tonight xx
Take care
Moonie x

4 comments:

  1. I am counting down WOO HOO ... see ya soon :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo so delish Lisa this just looks so girly and pretty and feminine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you, hope you gals have a ball, I am betting you will, I love your stunning layout, oh wow, everything gorgeous and I cannot wait to get down to Tracy's too, saving up. Love MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this layout hun. Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete