Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When I saw this gorgeous range from My Minds Eye (Fine and Dandy) and Alphabet Soup, I was so excited and could not wait to use them. I love the wee owls and swirls. They are simply divine. I have added October Afternoon Mini Market letters, American Craft Thickers, Websters Pages Sparkles, Kaiser Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Websters Pages Flock Border, Jenni Bowlin Buttons, Crate Paper ( Little Sprout Collection) and Jenni Bowlin Kindergarten Alpha letters. Also the sweet as chippy bird cage which I have inked up. I have doubled up on the bottom swirls, inked the edges up and twirled the edges up for a bit of dimension.
I cannot believe how hot it is out there today..... I have no air conditioning in our house and I am getting a quote today.. I know it's going to be so expensive but I need it at least in my scrap booking room. I am sitting here at Daisys Chain Scrapbooks at the moment with my laptop having a chat to Barbi. So awesomely cool in this shop right now. Off to go and take out a second mortgage to get Corey's new school uniforms for Grammar. He is starting this year. Will be excellent for him.
Thanks for stopping in and will touch base again soon.
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment