Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My cute as wee niece Karenza



When we were on our boat cruise in New Zealand I got to spend 8 hours with my beautiful Mum and Poppa John.. We had the best ever day and jammed so much in.
In the afternoon I got a special surprise to have my cousin Tonya and her 3 gorgeous kids with us for a few hours on the beach. Corey looved so much to spend this precious time with them on the beach. They explored for shells and seaweed, had running races, icecream fights... lots and lots of photos and these are just some precious photos Ken took of Karenza and I in the water. She was so excited when she found this star fish.
I have used the new MME Alphabet soup paper range and a bit of.... ummm.. forgot.. gotta get back to them. Prima letters, Kaiser wood chip, Websters Pages lace with rose buds on it. I would like to put it onto a canvas for her for her room but not sure if it will look as good once it gets to the New Zealand shores.
Thanks for looking.... love all your work out there too.
Moonie girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment