Thursday, January 20, 2011

I so adore this photo I took of Danielle when she was only 7. It was taken on the beach in Mackay. I love that she loved to wear pretty dresses and had her hair in pigtails and was just so girly. She is still my little wee soul mate even though she decided to up and leave me 9 months ago. I know it will be 12 months in April.... but I can't seem to get my head around that it has been nearly 12 months.
I have used the gorgeous October Afternoon paper ... Modern Homemaker collection.
It is so cute and I do love the vintage retro feel about the papers. Easy to put together. Love it.
I had a lady come into work this morning wanting me to scan a photo for her. It was 40 years old.. and it was bigger than an A4 size. They were all sitting in the lounge with the old TV in the background and the record player. She was passing a record over to her Mum to play.. It was "The Sound of Music".... I wanted to beg her for the photo just to scrap using this collection. Was a beautiful family photo. No poses.. just doing their thing in the lounge. Priceless.
Ok, back off to work now.. Lunch break... Laptop... gotta fit it in when I can.
Take care everyone..
Moonie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely blog post, and your friendship, hopefully will go as I need to restock my scrappy supplies now, but at the moment it is still clean up mode but I awoke with renewed energy this morning. I love this stunning layout, love the stitching and the edges, stunning photo too, boy how the times just goes so quick hey. Love to you all, Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours Lisa and gorgeous photo! :)

    ReplyDelete